Janani Seva Samsthe is a Non Governmental charitable organisation working in the field of Education, Environment and Health.
The Objectives of Janani Seva Samsthe are –
- Pure Drinking Water Projects
- Scholarship, Free Books etc to help Students for better Education
- Blood Donation, free medicines etc to Help the Patients
- Emergency Medical Facilities
- Environment protection, Environment awareness, Tree Plantation
- Self Helping centres for Women
- Medical facilities for Elder people
- Free Medical camps
- Help to people during Natural calamity
- Help to Disabled Persons
Drinking water project to cater Pure Drinking water requirements of Channa Mallana Halli -a village in Madhugiri Talluk, Tumkur District of Karnataka on 22.04.2014. Around 200-220 families lives here. It was one of Fluoride hit area, which was cause of many ailments like Joint Pain, Abortion etc. It is recounted by the village people that the problems have been overcome after the installation of this plant.
Blood Donation camp at Aksharam, Girinagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore- 560085 on 28.02.2016. During the ceremony, we have also donated Group hearing device to Sri Sai Vriddhashram, Bangalore and Pure Drinking water system to Matru Blind School, Yelahanka Bangalore.
On 04.08.2019, following activities were carriedout at Vijayabharathi School, Girinagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore – 560085.
- Blood Donation Camp
- Eye Donation Camp
- Necessary Materials like Drinking Water system, Water Heater, Grinder etc handedover to ” ASARE”
Asare is a society of people engaged in providing free hostel facilities to Girls, who are being deprived of basic needs and have no means to support their education. This is located in Hanur city of Chamarajanagara District. The main focus is to adopt tribal fraternity residing in Male Mahadeshawara hills region. currently 27 girls are being provided this facility.
- Free General health Check Up